Thursday, January 30, 2014

Dem Glasses Though



After two weeks of excited anticipation, my new glasses have finally arrived! I love them so much more than my old ones - partially because of the style and partially because the prescription on my old pair was from almost four years ago, and were thus becoming unreliable in the vision department.

I had originally wanted something along the lines of those thick-rimmed, hipster glasses, but I am very pleased with this pair. These still have the squareish, straight-edge frames of the formerly described style, but the thinner frame and metal on the sides make them a little more mod and geek-chic, which I think will ultimately be more versatile and flattering on me.


In the Chi we've finally made our way out of the polar vortex (it was a whole whopping 30 degrees out today, practically a heat wave!) so I actually felt like I could try today. I haven't dressed particularly girly in a while, but I've been feeling that lately, so that's the route I took. Hat - loveculture.com, glasses - Prodesign Denmark, cardigan - thrift store find, dress - Ross, leggings - H&M, boots - Kohls.

No comments:

Post a Comment